Fecha actual Sab May 18, 2024 7:50 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 8 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 5:04 pm 

Peter dolving en su facebook puso lo siguiente:

Citar:
Peter Dolving
And so I return; 48 people out of 4300 "friends" have pitched in accumulating a good sturdy 800 Euros, so I'm making rent. Some have given 5 Euros, some 100 dollars. But it's not about individual sums here.

WHY do I ask for help this way?

Well a couple of basic realities apply; It seems we are caught in a paradox, the Haunted are bigger than ever, but as stupendously wow as it may seem, we don't sell records. People know the lyrics, sing along and come out to show, but I guess they're doing what I'm doing, downloading... Well, I still have to eat and pay rent, now having done this NOT for fame and money for 20 years(and if you doubt my previous statement you may not have been paying attention for those years), you know that;

1. I live for the music.
2. I create highquality stuff.
3. If you're reading this you know who I am, and have somehow a relation to my work. Out of 4300 friends about 4200 have asked ME to add THEM. Why is that?
4. I am not bullshitting when I say I need your help to make it through for a couple of months. I can't just "get a job", I'm too batshit crazy/talented to function in a normal workplace, but living in a new improved rightwing neoliberal Sweden means that no exceptions are made, and I cannot seem to get the financial aid I need. Simple as that, I have tried.
5. I REALLY need to get the projects I have started finished, so that I won't be completely at the mercy of whether The Haunted can pay my bills.

PeterDolving; Together with PerMöllerJensen and Tue Madsen I'm creating an ecclectic piece of rock, Peter Hook-grooves and swirly the Cure-influences with a mix of funky timesignatures and intertwining guitars. Some kind of "solo" project.
SCIENCE; A groovy sexy disco stoner machine. Anyone who likes sleep, QOTSA, Kyuss etc. will love this shit.
ROSVO; After the EP, we are now in the process of creating a fucking snotnose, bile-spewing nosebleed-inducing beauty.
BTWH; 13 songs all done, needs to be rehearsed and arranged then recorded. It's all very much BringTheWarHome.
<O> ; Like the lovechild between Neurosis and Radiohead.

This is as you can understand timeconsuming and nervewrecking at times, because all this has to hold a standard that matches up to all my previous work.

So, come on. If you don't like the idea of donating; See it as an investment in good music. Or just a way to support someone you must obviously not completely hate(or you wouldn't have asked me to "friend" you in the first place. Also you will be the first to recieve a BANDCAMP dowload-code to get the soloalbum as soon as it's mixed and mastered.

To all who have pitched in so far; THANK YOU! I won't let you down.

Help a brother out, what goes around comes around. Peace! / Peter

Pagina para que le donemos unos euros!
Código:
http://www.the-haunted.com/myspace/dolving/donate/paypal.htm

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm 

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaja. Que tipo caradura. Que se mate

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 8:04 pm 

q lastima yo solo tengo patacones :yaoming:

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 8:18 pm 

jajajajaj anda a cagar, la mayoria de los musicos no viven de lo que hacen, y por otra parte le echas la culpa a la pirateria ? si las discograficas se quedan con casi todo, lo unico que te da guita es los recitales.

Citar:
I'm too batshit crazy/talented to function in a normal workplace

uuu se le subio el ego, no digo que no sea talentoso ni que no lo pueda pensar, pero si quiere que le den guita, esta no es justamente la manera.

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 8:22 pm 

Puede ser cuestion de ego, pero si yo subiera a tocar conuna banda tan buena y convocante como la suya me las romperia si el lunes siguiente tengo que ir a escuchar óredenes de un jefe estúpido.

Espero que consigas guita, Peter... yo no te puedo donar nada...

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 8:31 pm 

:yaoming:

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm 

lo q nunca entendi de estos musicos q no viven de la musica y tienen sus trabajos correspondientes, es como hacen para estar de gira varios meses y q al volver a sus casas no los hechen de sus trabajos :piensa: ... acaso piden licencia medica por un año? :yaoming:

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 05, 2011 9:24 pm 

wtf!! que vaya a laburar!!!!

"Influencias vienen de todas partes, pero los disparos salen principalmente por instinto. ¿Cuál es el instinto? Es toda una vida de acumulación de influencias: la experiencia, los conocimientos, ver y escuchar. Hay poco tiempo para la reflexion en la toma de una fotografía" Arnold Newman

Mi Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anaguerrafotografia

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 8 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas