Fecha actual Dom Jun 30, 2024 6:27 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 10 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 1:57 pm 
Colaborador

Citar:
PAUL DI'ANNO Compares STEVE HARRIS To ADOLF HITLER, Says IRON MAIDEN Is 'F**king Boring' - June 2, 2009

Former IRON MAIDEN singer Paul Di'Anno took part in a press conference last month during his solo tour of Argentina. When asked about the rumors that his drug use had something to do with his split with IRON MAIDEN, Di'Anno responded, "Where the fuck do you people get this from? I left IRON MAIDEN because they were going too heavy metal, and IRON MAIDEN is a money-making machine, and I don't give a fuck about it. It was not about drugs; it was nothing like that. Me and Steve [Harris]... I [wrote] the song 'Killers', Steve had [what he thought] were better songs. I thought his songs were shit. Nothing to do with drugs; nothing whatsoever. Check your facts or otherwise this interview is over... I hate that! I fucking hate that! Because people... You say something but you don't know. Well, I'm telling you. IRON MAIDEN is Steve Harris' band. It doesn't matter about anybody else — whether it's Dave Murray, Clive [Burr], me... it's Steve Harris' band and all it is is money, money, money, money — nobody else counts. And I wrote fuckin' 20-times better songs than his, but I only got one song on the 'Killers' album because it's Steve's — he must have this. Fuckin' Adolf Hitler. I'm not interested. So there you go. But you need to take drugs when you're with IRON MAIDEN because they're so fucking boring. And the only drugs were aspirin, because Steve [making hand gesture as if someone is speaking into his ear]... Fuckin' headache."

Video footage of the question-and-answer session can be viewed below. (Note: The above quote can be heard starting at around the six-minute, 25-second mark.)

In a recent interview with PyroMusic.net, Paul Di'Anno stated about the status of his new solo album, "We started to record it last year in Germany, but have since had some business problems associated with the production company involved with this project, so I may start another new album quite soon now. At the moment I am just concentrating on touring, as this is taking up 100% of my time right now."

Regarding his autobiography, entitled "The Beast", which came out several years ago, Di'Anno said, "Well, I thought if I am gonna write an autobiography, then I had better go for it with nothing held back. I didn't want it to be just another one of those poncy, pampering my ego autobiography rock books, where I would spend the whole time trying to fucking congratulate myself like so many others, so I just told it like it was. Also I was fucking sick and tired of every other fucker writing whatever they felt like writing about me, so this was a way of shutting them all up and telling them all to fuck off. After it was released, I got some mixed reactions, but generally it has worked for me as putting my life out there as it was."

Código:
http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=121158

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 1:59 pm 
Colaborador

Esto es noticia vieja.

Código:
http://sometalit-hurts.blogspot.com.ar/2009/06/hail-harris.html

Esa entrevista fue aca :lol:

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 2:01 pm 
Colaborador

si si es re vieja.. pero aparecio la noticia en blabbermouth ahora ja por eso puse del 2009

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 2:02 pm 
Colaborador

Ahora apareció? Que hijos de puta... como reciclan noticias :P

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 3:41 pm 

Creo que se equivocó al decir eso porque ambos apellidos empiezan con H. (???)

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 4:35 pm 

En la época del viejo Argen fue posteado esto, qué recuerdos. :_E:

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 4:42 pm 
Colaborador

aparte de vieja, lo quiero mucho a Paul uno de mis discos favoritos es killers, pero bue Esta quemado!!! :P

http://sindrome-uxama.blogspot.com/

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 10:45 pm 

ya lo habia visto esto en el foro, en cuanto a harris es verdad, solo le falta el bigotito para ser igual al fuhrer (?)

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 16, 2012 10:52 pm 

Steve Hitler.

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 17, 2012 9:31 am 

Grande Paul. Recontra humilde el tipo, haciendo gira por locales chotos del Gran Buenos Aires, paseando entre el púublico con su bastón, firmando autógrafos, sacándose fotos. Humilde y buena onda, así lo recuerdan muchos pibes que ni se imaginaban que iban a poder estar junto a semejante leyenda. Espero que le vaya bien en su próxima gira por Argentina.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 10 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas