Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 03, 2012 12:44 pm 

Citar:
Heavy Metal fans have found a new online home to party, poker and rock out. Nuclear Blast, together with kuuluu AG, launches Nuclear Blast Poker a free-to-play social platform. Nuclear Blast Poker is not just an online poker game but also a community platform where Metal freaks interact, show their love for Metal by styling their avatar with cool hardcore items from the shop all whilst listening to the newest music releases from Nuclear Blast label on an integrated Music player. Join the game at:
Código:
https://apps.facebook.com/nuclearblastpoker
or visit and play as a guest on
Código:
http://www.nuclearblastpoker.com

Nuclear Blast Poker allows all metalheads to congregate, meet new like-minded people, compete for stellar prizes and live-out their passion for metal fashion. The in-game shop players have the chance to choose items for their poker alter-ego avatar from a huge selection that shows the rest of the world what they’re really made of.

Nuclear Blast Poker is free-to-play and all about giving metal fans the opportunity to meet each other in a new and exciting environment. Players can choose from casual tournaments, challenge friends or simply take a seat directly at a regular sit-down table to win virtual chips, gold and experience points. Furthermore, the user experience is designed with the metal fan in mind with stunning backdrops, hardcore avatars and rockin’ items, and to top it off the Nuclear Blast Player on SoundCloud blaring out the latest tracks of the label.

The game also provides metal fans with the opportunity to compete against some of their biggest idols. Scott Ian of Anthrax and Damian Wilson of Threshold both enjoy playing poker and will surprise fans at the tables and tournaments. Fans will even win exclusive “Meet & Greets” with their heroes.
Threshold’s Damian Wilson states “I love poker and I love music. Putting the two together is like introducing girlfriends. Could be heavenly or may be all out war. See you on the Nuclear Blast Poker tables!”
“I am excited and curious to meet our fans on Nuclear Blast Poker and I can’t wait to see who’s got the skills to beat me on some of the tables”, says Scott Ian (Anthrax).
As a welcome gift, the game is giving fans the chance to take part in a one-off “Registration Lottery” to win a signed artwork on canvas from Nightwish’s latest album and upcoming movie “Imaginaerum”. Together with a 50 € Nuclear Blast mailorder merchandise gift card, one lucky fan is gonna have a grand New Years. Anyone who registers for the game before the end of December will be entered into the prize draw.

Código:
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/news/details/2734500.nuclear-blast-online-poker-gestartet.html

Be taken alive
And I know that we'll stand
And we'll fight for our land
And I swear that my bairns
Will be born free

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm 

Thanks!

NotaPublicado: Lun Nov 12, 2012 3:23 pm 

muy bueno!

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas