Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 10 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 05, 2010 1:01 am 

[Note: The following is a parody. Read below.]

Imagen

Users realize something francofrantic, Peacemaker and Neiker does not: that a robust 4-years old forum, while seemingly healthy, is in actuality as fragile as two bricks tied together with tissue paper. One mistake, one bad mis-step will cause the entire thing to shatter and fall apart; and Argensteel would be ruined forever.

Fortunately, there is hope. The Argensteel userbase has resolved to remain ever vigilant against something that could Ruin Argensteel Forever, and call out a warning if they see something that could potentially do so.

Some Argensteel conservationists suggest a more extreme approach, that Argensteel should abandon all attempts at re-invention and instead cater exclusively to the old-school forumers. Though attractive, this approach may prove impractical as a long-term solution.

Ruined Forever remains a serious threat to Argensteel now and in the foreseeable future, though it's possible a proposed initiative requiring all Argensteel fans to donate an annual percentage of the server's fee could ensure our fragile board's existence through the mid-21st century.

Things that ruined Argensteel FOREVER in the past:
* La Taberna
* Webeando
* Leaving Webeando out of the Portal
* Hard Rock
* Nu Metal
* Hardcore
* Not including Pappo
* Not including La Renga
* Threads about Justin Bieber
* Memes
* Being a closed circle where only some people are able to enjoy the forum.
* NOT being a closed circle where only some people are able to enjoy the forum.
* Joestin (?)

:_Eblack:

[Note: The above is a parody (somewhat accurate, given the past events in IPBFree) based on the TFWiki article about the Transformers fans complaining that anything that isn't Generation 1 (the 1986 animated movie, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada-Energon-Unicron, Animated, Michael Bay's live action movies, etc.) is ruining the Transformers franchise FOREVER. And as such, it should be taken as a joke, and not at something serious. If you consider taking this seriously, go outside, take a breath, go back, take a shower, put some metal in your PC/sound system, and put that nasty thought out of your head. Thanks. :)]

What the hell, I know about Poe's Law, so it WILL be taken seriously. Who am I kidding? ¬¬

Código:
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ruined_FOREVER

Imagen

Última edición por Neon_Knight el Mié Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm, editado 11 veces en total

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 05, 2010 1:06 am 
Colaborador

Well... it's hard to say...

But i want to kill the admins for that stupid section called "La Taberna", sounds like a gay bar :flavio_E: (???)

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 05, 2010 2:25 am 

Neon_Knight escribiste:
Things that ruined Argensteel FOREVER in the past:
* La Taberna
* Hard Rock
* Nu Metal
* Hardcore
* Not including Pappo
* Not including La Renga
* Joestin (?)

:_Eblack:

jajajjajajajajaj b*tch :muajaja: ^_^

NotaPublicado: Lun Nov 22, 2010 11:45 pm 

Now that I see that text, I'm starting to think that it can be applied to everything else. After all, everything can be "ruined forever", even if it's a temporal bad thing. -.-

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 04, 2011 7:56 pm 

And where do I fit in if I get pissed off because of the constant desvirtuation (?) of the topics OUTSIDE Webeando, and the leechers that don't take a minute of their lives to leave a comment?
I LOVE the forum, it's the place where I spent most of my Internet time. But something weird is happening. And I really don't like it.

.:][dementementevehemente][:. >>> [newrealimaginary]

P.S. : I hope somebody can understand my weird-English :S :_E:

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 04, 2011 8:44 pm 

:muajaja: :muajaja: :muajaja: :muajaja:

Bring back "Webeando" to the Portal as before, it pisses me off to have to check that forum separately :cafe:

El_Metalliko_Hermetiko escribiste:
But i want to kill the admins for that stupid section called "La Taberna", sounds like a gay bar :flavio_E: (???)

It could be worse: Just imagine how "The Rainbow Inn" would sound!

(?)

We need a new religion

"Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self." Cyril Connolly

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 04, 2011 9:17 pm 

You just forgot The Allmighty Justin Bieber... anyway, it would be easier to kill Neon, and keep us safe from now on, from attacks just like computer issues... and 7 sinneras, and new school old metal bands adoring :_Eblack:

Pink :nelson:

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 04, 2011 10:10 pm 

Cabeza Machine: Excuse me, but I didn't understand a potato...

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 05, 2011 8:17 am 

dementementevehemente escribiste:
And where do I fit in if I get pissed off because of the constant desvirtuation (?) of the topics OUTSIDE Webeando, and the leechers that don't take a minute of their lives to leave a comment?
I LOVE the forum, it's the place where I spent most of my Internet time. But something weird is happening. And I really don't like it.

.:][dementementevehemente][:. >>> [newrealimaginary]

P.S. : I hope somebody can understand my weird-English :S :_E:

Ehm... some complaints are legitimate, but the whole "Argensteel is starting to be anything but a Metal forum" gets old very quickly, and it's the product of something called "Nostalgia Filter" mixed with a bit of elitism.

dementementevehemente escribiste:
Cabeza Machine: Excuse me, but I didn't understand a potato...
Long story short: he's a dick sucker. :_E:

And now that someone mentioned it... Justin Bieber... Joestin Bieber... OMFG!!!

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 05, 2011 9:39 am 

They also ruined metal for being a bunch of pussy emo neckbearded faping dumbasses...
Imagen

DON'T CLICK ME!!!

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 10 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas