Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 26, 2012 9:51 am 

Citar:
Heavy Metal Television is finally here. With television, the internet and phone service all now intertwined, we can use the available technology to create an all Heavy Metal T.V. station.

A live television station, streaming worldwide 24 hours a day in hi-def video and hi-fi audio, Heavy Metal Television brings the classic MTV format back to life with favourites such as JUDAS PRIEST and IRON MAIDEN as well as newer bands like FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and SHINEDOWN. Newer technologies are emerging everyday ( i.e.., Roku, Hulu, Vimeo, etc.) to more easily and quickly stream video thru your flat screen TV.. The technology is so new, internet television station licenses are not even available ... yet.

The format will simply play conceptual videos presented by talented young V.J.'s with short segments of rock news and interviews sprinkled throughout with Heavy Metal promos of all kinds driving the content. Concerts will be shown Saturday nights. Specialty programing is being developed. Sponsors will enjoy banner ads, 10-15 second motion graphic commercials (produced by us and approved by the label and management) and specially tailored to our sponsors promotions and giveaways. The sponsors can also use the graphics and content we develop for them for use on their own sites or promos as well. All with any kind of internet connection.

No need for satellite TV anymore. Heavy Metal Television is a new and unique way to break a new band or promote a product to the most dedicated fan base anywhere in music, anywhere in the world: Hard Rock and Heavy Metal fans.

On November 15, 2012 be sure to point your browser to
Código:
http://www.heavymetaltelevision.com

Código:
http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=9091

Be taken alive
And I know that we'll stand
And we'll fight for our land
And I swear that my bairns
Will be born free

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 26, 2012 9:56 am 
Uploader